Join us for a special pre-dinner cruise from Picton on board the Marlborough Travel launch into the Queen Charlotte Sound. Departing Picton at 6pm on selected evenings this cruise is all about slow and sedate, scenery, seafood and Sauvignon. Enjoy this perfect mix as we cruise up the scenic Grove Arm taking in the native bush, secluded beaches, plush private homes and the wonderful Marlborough Sounds environment.
On board the cruise enjoy individually served platters including the famous Regal Salmon, Tio Point Oysters, local cheeses, colds meats, fresh breads, fruits and nuts. (please note that platters may differ depending on seasonality and availability of fresh produce).
One thing is for sure – the platters will be fresh, local and the perfect match for a Marlborough wine or a cold beer which can be purchased on board from the fully licensed bar facility.
Arrive back into Picton at 8.00pm where you can continue out to dinner and enjoy an evening around the township of Picton.
Pricing and Details
Check in: 5.45pm at Town Wharf Number 5. Picton Marina
Cruise Departure: 6.00pm
Tour Duration: Evening (pre-dinner) Cruise - 2 hours.
Season: Thursday, Friday & Saturday evenings over the summer season.
01 December - 30 March
Cruise Pricing: Adult $145.00 per person
Child Pricing: Child $69.00 per person (5 - 15yrs)*
* (Child price applies when accompanied by a paying adult).
Bookings and Enquiries to : email@example.com
Terms and Conditions:
- Cruise operates on strict minimum and maximum numbers.
- Adverse weather conditions may restrict or cancel cruise departures. Cruise availability due to weather and sea conditions will be at the sole discretion of the skipper.
- Forward bookings are essential to ensure cruise availability. It is highly recommended to book in advance to avoid disappointment.
- MV Odyssea has a fully licensed bar facility. BYO beverage is not permitted on board.